Thursday 6 April 2017

Contents page feedback:

. "I like how the contents page shows a clear link with the magazine front cover as the colour scheme and fonts tie in well."

. "The layout is good. The colours go well and link to your front cover. The pictures represent your genre and it looks really good."

. "I like your chosen images as they link to the genre of the magazine. Also, I like how it's east to read the writing/text included."

."The use of images brings a scene of character. Feature colours stand out. Layout is simple and effective."

. "The image of your model holding the guitar reflects the indie/acoustic genre. You've definitely included relevant artists and interesting content. I like this overall layout as it's easy to read and clear."

. "I really like the layout of your contents page. It shows that you've looked at real media texts. The images taken are clear and focused, they also link to your genre."

. "Good use of colours. Relates to front cover. Nice use of fonts. Good pictures."

. "I like the picture of Sophia at the top. It's really suited to your genre."

. "I like the positioning of the text as well as the fonts and images used."

. "I like the layout and the picture used."

."I think your layout matches your genre well as it looks endearing and natural (the props used in the images exemplify this."

. "Your artists reflect your genre style including the props. The layout is very different compared others I have seen. The images are clean and attractive. Overall, it links to all the other pages too."

No comments:

Post a Comment